Commitment to Community
At Rave Orthodontics we love our patients – and we love giving our patients opportunities to have fun and win great prizes. Be sure to check out our contests in the office the next time you visit us. Drawings are held regularly and we want you to join in the fun!
Be sure to enter our on-going patient contests at every visit. Drawings are held regularly with the chance to win prizes like movie night, slick cart track tickets, family game packages and videos with munchies. Once a quarter we also host “The Big Kahuna” contest with a prize that includes items such as an iPod, mountain bike, PlayStation, Xbox and more!
Science School Field Trip Request
Come join Rave Orthodontics in learning how science meets the real world. We hope to meet your class soon! Please complete this form and we’ll contact your teacher to schedule a field trip.
Win a Pizza Party for your class!!!!
Join the Club
…the fan club that is! For those of you on Facebook or Instagram, we invite you to join us on-line. Check out the ‘Rave Orthodontics’ page on Facebook for up-to-the-minute news and fun facts about our favorite Orthodontist!
Real people. Real experiences. All ages.
Recipe of the Month
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fennel
- 1 1/3 cups sliced leeks
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 (10 ounce) zucchini, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 (12 ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets
- 6 leaves Tuscan kale, ribs removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- hot water as needed (optional)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 10 tablespoons gomasio (toasted, crushed sesame seeds)
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add fennel, leeks, celery, and garlic cloves and saute until soft and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Add zucchini, spinach, broccoli, kale, and parsley; mix to combine. Cook until kale and spinach have wilted slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat. Puree soup with an immersion blender until smooth, adding hot water if needed to achieve desired consistency. Add avocado and spirulina powder and blend until smooth.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve each with 1 tablespoon gomasio.