Commitment to Community
At Rave Orthodontics we love our patients – and we love giving our patients opportunities to have fun and win great prizes. Be sure to check out our contests in the office the next time you visit us. Drawings are held regularly and we want you to join in the fun!
Be sure to enter our on-going patient contests at every visit. Drawings are held regularly with the chance to win prizes like movie night, slick cart track tickets, family game packages and videos with munchies. Once a quarter we also host “The Big Kahuna” contest with a prize that includes items such as an iPod, mountain bike, PlayStation, Xbox and more!
Science School Field Trip Request
Come join Rave Orthodontics in learning how science meets the real world. We hope to meet your class soon! Please complete this form and we’ll contact your teacher to schedule a field trip.
Win a Pizza Party for your class!!!!
Join the Club
…the fan club that is! For those of you on Facebook or Instagram, we invite you to join us on-line. Check out the ‘Rave Orthodontics’ page on Facebook for up-to-the-minute news and fun facts about our favorite Orthodontist!
Real people. Real experiences. All ages.
Excellent service very friendly all this place I will recommend to all my friends 😉 thank you very much!
I went in recently for a new retainer, and I had not seen Dr. Ravassipour in years. It was just like I never left. The staff was so friendly, and I couldn't believe Dr. Ravassipour remembered me. He is very very kind, and always happy. He strives to take care of you and give you the best possible options for healthy teeth! I would recommend him and his staff over any others in the area!
I'm so happy I got braces here. It makes me sad getting my braces off cause I won't see everyone as much haha. I dont know much about orthodontics but I do know my teeth were taken care of and turned out FANTASTIC. Every visit was fun and I loved everyone there!!! Everyone was so friendly and not the awkward polite type, but genuinely kind. They make you feel so special!! I love them 😭
From booking my appointment to the new patient process it was absolutely wonderful. The staff are all friendly and a big thank you to Leilani and Amy. I highly recommend Ravassipour Orthodontics.
Hands down THE best orthodontist in southern Oregon! staff is always sweet and friendly. Even with all the patients they see Dr Ravassipour and his staff always remember your name and details about your conversations like a friend or family member would. Obviously I was excited to get my braces off but it was bitter sweet because I knew I’d miss seeing everyone on my regular visits. It’s been a couple years since I got my braces removed but I’ve been in a few times to get my retainers checked and I get the same great service. Love them!
Recipe of the Month
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fennel
- 1 1/3 cups sliced leeks
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 (10 ounce) zucchini, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 (12 ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets
- 6 leaves Tuscan kale, ribs removed and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- hot water as needed (optional)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 10 tablespoons gomasio (toasted, crushed sesame seeds)
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add fennel, leeks, celery, and garlic cloves and saute until soft and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Add zucchini, spinach, broccoli, kale, and parsley; mix to combine. Cook until kale and spinach have wilted slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat. Puree soup with an immersion blender until smooth, adding hot water if needed to achieve desired consistency. Add avocado and spirulina powder and blend until smooth.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve each with 1 tablespoon gomasio.